Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Best Friend...






























                                    Hello my friends!  Can I say I am so excited to share my kit I created for Photographs and Memories!   It is called "My Best Friend"...and it is perfect for all of us animal lovers!   It is a timeless and endearing card kit .....perfect collection to create nostalgic dog/cat greetings to give to your fellow animal adorers or as pet sympathy cards.  I had so much fun putting it together.....you will receive enough goodies to create 12 cards....with some extras left over.  The kit comes with step by step instructions and pictures to make assembling the cards a breeze!  You can find yours here!   You will have so much fun!!!!  Thanks for letting me share!  Hugs, cherry

3 comments:

NancyB said...

These are awesome cards!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Love these and love the new shop on Shopify! If I had some extra cash laying around, I would definitely get th is kit! Just so darling and so your style! the colors are so soft and a different blend that I really really like. I'm usually all for pink.. but love the soft blue and peaches, with the blacks and grays.

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Love these! and love the new Shopify shop. it's the first one I've seen "out there". If I had some extra cash laying around, I'd definitely buy this kit...love the soft blues and peach, grays and black and all of the darling little chipboard and embellies... and did I tell you I love it?