Sunday, November 1, 2015

Many thanks ....for you



















           Before I say hello....let me just say thank you so much for letting me share my loss with you. It means so much to me to be able to do so.  I am very thankful to those that come to visit. I wish more would share with me...but I know time is always fleeting from us all. 
            Today was spent making changes.  Changes of the furniture kind.  It is so surprising what a difference a little switching of the furniture will do.  It stimulated my nesting a bit, which was a lot of fun.  I hope to share a few pics soon!
             I also spent a little bit of time in the craft room.  I used paper scraps that have been sitting in piles along with diecuts, some chalkboard style sentiments, and acorns that I sprinkled with sugary glitter.  It is also surprising what a little glitter will do for the soul!  I hadn't used any in quite sometime and I always love the results.  I added RRR ribbon of several varieties including the new ribbon club assortment.  From there I added some vintage buttons and had to add a few pretty leaves from my stash.  I know there is so much to be thankful for and I do find myself finding joy more and more in things.  Especially simple things.   As always I hope you enjoy and have a good start to your week!  hugs, cherry

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty cards! Love the berry clusters.

NancyB said...

Love those sugary, glittered acorns! and those pretty bows you make are gorgeous! I am tempted every time I see one of your gorgeous creations to join the RRR ribbon club!

SewPaperPaint said...

Love the dry embossing and the paper and ribbon stripes. Beautiful bundle and lovely colors. Hugs, Autumn

Marci said...

This is so beautiful! I love your work and look often but do not always comment. I hope you find comfort, I am sorry for your loss.