Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Which Witch is which.....













                                          It is Tuesday and it is hot and very smoky here.  Fires every which way.  Hard to go outside which I guess makes it easier to sit and craft.   I created a couple of witchy little confections for RRR.   They reminded me of the Scooby Doo episode "which witch is which".   I love spooky ole witches....and what better than an actual hat done up prim style and a sweet Victorian witch ornament.  I had this chipboard witch hat from last year...painted and distressed it.  I added 2 1/2 cotton blend ribbon which I wrapped around and tied a big chunky bow too.  From here I wrapped metal wire stars around it, along with a hand stamped tag tied on with burlap strink in natural, burlap leaves,  a felt rose, and glitter ball.   My ornament is made from chipboard and is covered in Graphic 45 papers.  I added vintage black lace, 2 1/2 inch cotton blend ribbon in plain, and burnt rust seam binding.   I have my ornament hanging from black licorice twine.   That is it!  A little spooky and a little elegant with the black and white color schemes.   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Fabulous! Love these!

Marcie Rhys said...

Oh Cherry! All of your creations are total bliss. You have a flawless eye for finding the sweet-spot between simple and over-done. RRR really knew what they were doing when they signed you on. Your projects are the finest outings those ribbons ever get.

I love the brooms tucked into these Halloween beauties and that little cat on the hat tag slays me. I've never seen a cat stamp that irresistible.

I don't leave as many comments as I should, because the emails generated from them are often rejected by the blog holders' server. Very frustrating, but so far I've not found a fix for this. Your gems do come to my email though, for which I'm grateful. Not a single one of your fabulous creations should be missed. Thank you so much for sharing these inspiring works of art.

Marcie (aka Artistic Hen)

PS Is that a Maltese you're holding? We had one for many years, and love doesn't come in a more appealing package. They are such amazing companions.