Thursday, June 18, 2015

Challenge at RRR!





                       TGIF!!!!!!!!!  AND it is a challenge day over at RRR!!!   This time it is a Hot Sizzlin Summer challenge.   I broke out a very old PTI stamp set, "Button Bits"...my first one ever bought. I used the cute little hot air balloon image.  I used both the satin swiss dots ribbon and the Molly white crochet lace to edge my card.  I used some diecuts for dimension and my papers used are a digital set from Etsy.  Hope you enjoy!   Hugs, Cherry

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, such a happy card! Those little button bits are such fun stamps! I need to bust mine out and make something with them. Super, duper cute, Cherry!

NancyB said...

Aww such a sweet card. Love how you used those cute buttons as the balloon to your hot air balloon stamp!

Marci said...

This is just darling!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Cherry this is lovely. I love the blue and I think I can do that bow. lol Just wonderful. Your designs always make me smile. Hugs joann