Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mother....

















                                     When I think about my Mother...I think about her sewing.  She made me doll clothes and pajamas and even a stuffed goose.  So it is second nature to create things this time of year with a sewing theme that seem perfect for Mom.   Always loving aqua....and even better when aged with antique wax.  I have been collecting a mass of chalk and milk paint.  I love the instant oldness it adds.  I added unique vintage touches to these pieces.  Always a treat to search through my little jello molds full of trinkets to find just the right piece.  I also used a heap full of Bay Leaf seam binding, one of my favorite colors lately.   I think all of these would make thoughtful gifts for Mom this coming Mother's Day.  Well I am off to bed.  I always hope you enjoy your visit!  Cherry

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Hi, I love those aqua colors and the cute little tags! LOVE the chalk paints on the mason jar.. I've been wanting to try it but so far haven't. It all looks so so pretty! Marilyn