Thursday, October 11, 2012

A thankful heart is a happy heart...


 
 
 
 

 
 



                 Low energy day...along with a dull headache.  Good enough excuse for me to just sit and play a bit.  I didn't really know what I would do when I sat down...which was rather refreshing for a change.   I just grabbed things that caught my interest and played a bit.   Country style shabby...that is what I am calling it.   I painted the edges....distressed....inked....and everything in between.  I just love that imperfect look.  A little bit folksy  maybe?  I don't know...lol.  Had fun anyways.   Hope you like them.  
                        I am also having a holiday open house over at my etsy store!  Come take a peek when you can.  Cherry's Jubilee store      I am going to bed.....night night!   hugs, cherry

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful ... I love your designs

ileyssilver said...

Love to see your creations again and again. Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa Elton said...

Love these warm cozy perfect little fall creations Cherry!!

Unknown said...

Love your country shabby cards Cherry. you are a great inspiration to me. I hope you are feeling better this morning!

Unknown said...

Love your country shabby cards Cherry. you are a great inspiration to me. I hope you are feeling better this morning!

Patty O'Malley said...

Well, for having a headache, you conjured up some beauties here! Hope you are better today.

Pendra said...

Cherry your cards are the most sweetest, shabby, creative and beautiful work. You make me smile every post. Thanks for sharing!

Geri said...

Love the papers and layers you chose for these images...so perfectly imperfect!!!;)